New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forecast for Moncton and area is for 10 plus cms of snow Saturday night and up to 15 more for Sunday. Up to 3 on Monday and by end of next week another 30 or so combined with all the long range data.

Looks like a possibility of up to 2 feet by next weekend. WTF!!!!!!

Say good bye to deer hunting in 2011. It's only the second week of February next week and still possibly 2 months of winter. All the hard work of closing Zone 25 for bucks only to build the herd the last 3 years is gone, wasted. And I suspect Zone 22, 19, 18, 24 to be in the same state next fall.

And to think we normally get some corker storms in March.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just came back from a walk out to the stand,and what a shame,you can see where the deer's belly are rubbing the snow
.I cut some cedar down and piled it up for them,so I probably will have some pics this week,every little thing helps right now.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Good Ole "DOOM AND GLOOM BUCKNUT"

Please add this to your screenname...LOL

·
Registered
360 Posts
wicked eh Scott 5 feet in the feilds here!! bucks only this fall or maybe cancel the whole season! 6 7 year old bucks in for it now!! old does will be dying young fawns too! only the true healthy are going to live. hopefully some pic's in the spring!!

snowing bad right now!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Well we are getting a lot of snow down here in the south. There was a doe and two fawns on the road down in front of the house today. They didn't want to leave the roadway and stayed on the road all the way down to the next property.
Here is a pic of my truck. I parked it just before the first big dump in January waiting for a set of winter tires, may have to leave it there till spring!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Here's a pic of a friends camp in Albert County
Picture was taken just a couple of days ago.

We don't need anymore snow!!!!

·
Registered
726 Posts
wicked eh Scott 5 feet in the feilds here!! bucks only this fall or maybe cancel the whole season! 6 7 year old bucks in for it now!! old does will be dying young fawns too! only the true healthy are going to live. hopefully some pic's in the spring!!

snowing bad right now!
I hope they cancel the whole season....Be easier to make a trip somewhere if you cant kill one at home.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Country Girl...................I don't see a camp in that pic, I think your mistaken.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts