New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just wondering if anybody went, and your opinion on the show.
Hey there, Ya we attended the show on Sunday.There was alot of nice racks there, sure dont see alot of deer like that anymore.Beside that Rod Cumberland gave a great seminar on being a better hunter, it changed the way I look at things.In all a good antler contest, but not much else to see other than that, but the seminar was worth it for sure.

·
Registered
614 Posts
All in all I enjoyed myself. I was sorry to miss Rod's talk, which is always great, but I couldn't stay.
I can think of a few things I would have done differently but it was the guy's first attempt at putting on a show like this so I'd have to say it was not bad for a first attempt and it can only get better in the future.
Hey, I've spent $5 on a lot of worse things!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was there Saturday evening. I was a bit disappointed as there really wasn't much to it. Seeing the racks was nice but not many booths with displays there. I had figured that it would be much like the show in Sussex a month or so ago. The movies being shown was a nice touch though. I would like to see some seminars on hunting coyotes after deer season is over. Right now it seems like someone just starting out basically has to start from scratch(trial & error) and I'm thinking if new hunters don't have success they will give it up quickly and that will do nothing to help control the population. Overall... I have to say that going to the show was better than sitting at home on a rainy Saturday night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts