hey guys I am new to the trail camera game but I just picked up a pretty good deal on 2 trail camera's. Both are Stealth Cam 5.0 Megapixel Infrared IR1
here are some of the features
* 1.8" Built in COLOR TFT LCD screen (for viewing images in the field)
* Full color day time images / Black & White night images
* 63 IR emitters illuminate without using flash
* Time & Date stamped on every image
* Programable to shoot 1-3 images per triggering or 10 seconds of MPEG video
* 1-60 minute time out between triggering
* external LCD screen displays image count
* Adjustable PIR sensor
* Auxillary power port for use with optional 12V Lead Acid battery pack for extended field life
I managed to get both of these for $150 and they are both new. 1 is still in the packaging and the other only opened to test and never used in the field
I am just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this trail cam, or if they use one what do they think
I am figuring for the price i got them that its a great starting point and if I don't like them I will just upgrade
I only plan on setting them on basic picture taking.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
New Brunswick Hunting Forum
A forum community dedicated to New Brunswick hunters and hunting enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tips, tricks, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more!