New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting a little too sarcastic and negative lately, I think it's cause the season closed and team 10 beat us

I think I'll take a break, dig into the word and re-focus. I like to think of it as passionate but my wife says its more like...negative
Either way I tend to get a little (ok maybe a lot) offensive and say things I shouldn't, ingrained habits I'm still working on. If you need something of me just flip me an e-mail. Take care and I'll see you in the new year.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I really haven't noticed any serious negativity, you're usually always informative and very helpful Bowtech. However, I understand wanting to take a break, and I hope you and your family have a very happy holidays sir.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I think we all kinda get that way after deer season comes to an end!
Totally agree with Wardo..I find all of your posts very informative!
Merry Christmas to you & your family!! Don't take too long of a break away from all of us, eh! hahaha

·
Registered
726 Posts
In the beginning was the Word.....Merry Christmas to you and your family Bowtec!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Hey Bowtech...you don't have to share "your thoughts" with us till the new year but how about sharing some pics of some of the "boys" that made it through the season if you happen to get some pics!?

Deal??

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stopped by tonight cause the wife is busy and I need something to do with the storm blowing a gale outside

Have a wonderful Christmas all and I'll see you all in the new year.

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
Passionate, obsessive, compulsive, disorderly....who cares? We are a group of hunt nuts who give a damn....what'S wrong with that?

Get back in here you LOL!

·
Registered
289 Posts
If we all agreed about everything there'd never be anything to talk (write) about.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Not too much going on here latley anyways. But..Before you know it, spring will be be upon us, and we can all start watching the antlers grow again!!!

"Merry Christmas" to you and your family Bowtech!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can't seem to stay away. I'm home alone as the wife and boys are all at the Christmas play and thought I'd join you all for the evening. Coming back seems to be more of a break than staying away although for the next few days at our place it will be a little CRAZY so I won't have any time to stop by
!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts