New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get a few birds done and was wondering who everyone recommends? Does not have to be only birds done...bear, deer, whatever. Any pics, or advise would be great.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm looking to get a few birds done and was wondering who everyone recommends? Does not have to be only birds done...bear, deer, whatever. Any pics, or advise would be great.
I had Gerry poirer in moncton do some for me. Actually his daughter does the birds and the work is great.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Val Guy Brideau In Memramcook Is The Best In NB IMHO!!!

He used to be out of Tracadie for years, moved to Moncton, ohhhhh about 5 or 6 years ago now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Why would ya want the birds done on a bear or deer i think u missunderstood the term head mount..... hahahah but im sure theyd do the rest of the animal lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Why would ya want the birds done on a bear or deer i think u missunderstood the term head mount..... hahahah but im sure theyd do the rest of the animal lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had a wood duck done (and am getting a Mallard drake done) by Hoof and Paw in MacAdam.
He did a fantastic job on My Wood duck!

Be warned he is VERY backed up. Expect 1 1/2 to 2 year wait.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts