New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like I'm the loan ranger this year lol, is there anyone on our team with any ideas for a name, or shall we go as team 5

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey guys. it dont matter to me what our name is. I see a few teams just went with the team number. I have been out hunting all week so i havent been on much. seeing lots of does and kids. had a spike, 5 and 6 point at 10 yards but didnt take the shot. trying to wait for the 9, 10 or 12 to come out in the day time. but wont wait to much longer lol. good luck guys

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hi team, hope all are having a good season. I tagged out on a 7 point last Saturday with my bow, but forgot to take a photo with the license in it. I've been in this contest for years and have always remembered, but this year I guess I screwed up. I've still got a KV Nuisance Tag that I will be trying to fill, so hopefully I'll remember to do the tag thing with that one.
IMG_20151010_201344_zpsnzhqxtxz.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,759 Posts
Id say a pic of your 2015 Licence with the tag removed should be fine...

Nice deer.. Congrats

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yeah that would have worked, but the head and cape aren't available for photos right now (it's in the freezer), so I don't think a photo of a license with a bucket of bones and half a hide would count :)

It's really no big deal, 8 points vs 10 points for the team "probably" won't make or break us.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Id say a pic of your 2015 Licence with the tag removed should be fine...

Nice deer.. Congrats
exactly

post a pic in the other thread along with your license showing the tag is removed and I am good with that.

6 or 7pt buck?? Nice buck congrats

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Wardo that pic with your license is fine with me.....points have been added

congrats again

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Thanks, glad I could help the team.

·
Registered
28 Posts
well it was a good year this year. 2nd day of bow season i got my nuisance tag filled. 1 week later my wife shot a 3 point with a bow(her first) and tonight I shot a 7/8 point with my bow. At around 4:50 i had a doe and 2 kids comming in to my bait but wouldnt come all the way in only to about 30 yards and sat there for about 10 min. then they took off in a hurry so i knew something was around so i let out a bleet and he came running in and stopped at about 8 yards so i drew back and let it go. Hit lung and only went about 30 yards. will post pics in a bit. good luck guys.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hoping to contribute to the team count next 2 days. Still toting the stick and string so a deer harvest will have a few bonus points attached to it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
can figure to upload pics on this but did get them into my gallery on the 8 point i got with my bow. Its hard to see in the pics but there is one more point right on the front of the rack just under his browtine but i didnt get and pics of it so I will just say score it as a 7 with a bow once i figure how to put the pics on the post.

·
Registered
381 Posts
NBDH: Please add another 11 points to the Team 5 board. Feel free to move the pics over to the summary page. Im exhausted from all the cutting and pasting haha. This site has to be the worst for uploading pictures... :blink:

I arrowed an 8 pointer down last night with the stick and string. Pics to follow when I can figure out how to load them.

:rolleyes:

Edit: Hope this works.

2015%20deer%204_zpsxvgacpct.jpg

http://s262.photobucket.com/user/the3dwoodlot/media/2015 nbh_zpsnsyzk88u.jpg.html

f659de9f-cfe6-4050-80b1-baa7d9c55a84_zps[/URL[url=http://s262.photobucket.com/user/the3dwoodlot/media/2015%20g5_zpspobzkzy1.jpg.html]2015%20g5_zpspobzkzy1.jpg]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts