21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
nice shot placement...

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
NBDH: Please add another 11 points to the Team 5 board. Feel free to move the pics over to the summary page. Im exhausted from all the cutting and pasting haha. This site has to be the worst for uploading pictures... :blink:

I arrowed an 8 pointer down last night with the stick and string. Pics to follow when I can figure out how to load them.

:rolleyes:

Edit: Hope this works.

2015%20deer%204_zpsxvgacpct.jpg

f659de9f-cfe6-4050-80b1-baa7d9c55a84_zps
[/URLhttp://s262.photobucket.com/user/the3dwoodlot/media/2015%20g5_zpspobzkzy1.jpg.html]
2015%20g5_zpspobzkzy1.jpg
]
done

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats to all Team Members...thanks for having me....sorry I could not chip in.......as a matter of fact I did not see any deer in my area and nearly any deer tracks in my over 2 and half weeks at the camp.......except for 3 does near a house along with the game wardens...

I beleive I am going to hang it up and find something better to waste my time with......

·
Registered
153 Posts
Congrats to all Team Members...thanks for having me....sorry I could not chip in.......as a matter of fact I did not see any deer in my area and nearly any deer tracks in my over 2 and half weeks at the camp.......except for 3 does near a house along with the game wardens...

I beleive I am going to hang it up and find something better to waste my time with......
I think I'm going to do the same thing, deer hunting in NB is just not worth the time and effort anymore.

Just imagine if all NB deer hunters boycotted the 2016 deer season in protest of what the government/logging companies have done to our deer herd, wouldn't that be the best way to kick them in the b @lls? All that lost revenue?

A few of you are talking about gathering together and doing something? Contacting MLA's (cmon now, please...!) Put your money where you mouth is, boycott the 2016 deer season, and kick them where it hurts the most...their wallets...after all, their concern for their fat wallets got us here in the first place...(bending over for JDI/Acadian timber for a few bucks)

They stole our favorite hobby right out from under our feet, they stole the future of deer hunting in NB, they stole the deer hunting experience from future generations of hunters...and still you want to support them buy lining their pockets with your money? Hit them where it hurts...

·
Registered
393 Posts
Boycott wont help.then they have a case to say theres no interest.you want to boycott.boycott irving products.have rotateing boycotts where a week is advertised that that area boycott irving products ti save the enviroment.no sales for a week ouch they talk of cost to not spraying how bout the cost of loss in sales.dont feul the money machine!!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts