New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DNR has posted an article stating that as of Jan 1 2013 that trail passes will be mandatory to use any groomed trail in NB. The article doesn't really give me insight on how this affects me. Knowing that many trails use sections and in some cases quite lengthy sections of crown road, can anyone shed some light on how this would affect your regular Joe-Shmoe, say me, who would be traveling about roads etc. I really only ever atv around the camp and the odd trip on crown behind the house. Am I going to have to buy a trail pass in case some radom strech of road is part of a trail? I know the crown road leading to my camp is part of a snowmobile trail, but I have a Right of Way so I'm probably good there.

http://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/natural_resources/news/news_release.2012.12.1149.htm

Anyone know where I could read more about it?

·
utopiahunter
1,446 Posts
A sign that says only `` managed trail ``they are white withblack letters about 8 x 20 inches. the managed trail must be clearly marked at the start , finish and X istance apart .........pulled this of anouther site anything else is fair game..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts