New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i guess im gonna join some of you that have gotten your trailcam stolen. If i ever run into this person im gonna break each finger one by one... I had a very secure lock around the cam and attached to a big tree. But this didnt stop them, I can see cut marks on the tree so i figure they axed my lock right off and took off with my camera and left my treestand last sunday/saturday. I gotta say i have been walking in the woods and seen other hunters cameras and i wouldnt ever touch them???? I know how f%*&ing expensive they are and I know better then to steal someone elses property and then ruin there deer season by taking there scouting tool. But apparently some people simply don't have respect for any exept themselves. So yeah sorry for ranting but it juste reallllly pissed me off.

KARMA IS A B*TCH !!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hate to say it, but 'Join the club'. Theft is running rampant up here right now. I lost my trail cam sometime last week, a friend's father lost his, and a friend of mine lost his tree stand... If it's even remotely moveable, it will disappear it seems. Only those of us who understand the cost and appreciate it would leave something be. These aren't hunters in the woods. They're idiots... thieves wearing blaze orange.

·
Registered
571 Posts
There is no need of it and man are they taking a chance .. think about it ..most people travel the same roads and trails going in and out of a area, most people or hunting partner have more than 1 camera set out,and it is not that hard with a little work to set up a camera so it is not easily seen, and what about a hidden camera watching a easily seen camera, and the guy /or girl that owns it is in the woods with a gun .Some people are just not thinking and it is just simply not right to steal some one else's property and no one needs a game Camera to get a full belly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
There is no need of it and man are they taking a chance .. think about it ..most people travel the same roads and trails going in and out of a area, most peple or hunting partner have more than 1 camera set out,and it is not that hard with a little work to set up a camera so it is not easily seen, and what about a hidden camera watching a easily seen camera, and the guy /or girl that owns it is in the woods with a gun .Some people are just not thinking and it is just simply not right to steal some one else's property and no one needs a game Camera to get a full belly.
That's what I did, purchased a cheaper hidden camera that faces my good camera to catch any suspicious activity. I tell anyone that has a camera the same thing. Hope it catchs someone in the act. Pray for them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's what I did, purchased a cheaper hidden camera that faces my good camera to catch any suspicious activity. I tell anyone that has a camera the same thing. Hope it catchs someone in the act. Pray for them.
This is not good news as I am starting to hunt on thursday I want to put cameras out but don't want this problem is this going on in PlasterRock too

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is not good news as I am starting to hunt on thursday I want to put cameras out but don't want this problem is this going on in PlasterRock too
Well, it's going on in the Arthurette/O'Dell area - so not far from Plaster Rock at all...

·
Registered
69 Posts
.. well a buddy of mine in the moncton area sent me a picture off his trail cam this weekend.... guess he went in and got his card and left, came home to look at the pics and there were pics of an older gentleman, pallywacker hanging out and havin a leak on his apples... (great pics to have the little ones around while you're looking for that picture of an animal) well this guy didnt only relieve himself on the apples.. but figured why not steal buddy;s tree stand also... its just a wonder he didnt see the trail cam!!
eventually someone will recongize who the pic is, maybe ill see if he wants to post it on the site here somewhere!

·
Registered
289 Posts
.. well a buddy of mine in the moncton area sent me a picture off his trail cam this weekend.... guess he went in and got his card and left, came home to look at the pics and there were pics of an older gentleman, pallywacker hanging out and havin a leak on his apples... (great pics to have the little ones around while you're looking for that picture of an animal) well this guy didnt only relieve himself on the apples.. but figured why not steal buddy;s tree stand also... its just a wonder he didnt see the trail cam!!
eventually someone will recongize who the pic is, maybe ill see if he wants to post it on the site here somewhere!
Post them for sure! --- it's a no-brainer. Someone will know who the no-good thief is.... I bet it wouldn't take long at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts