New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Here's a few recent photos of a super 11 point. Sorry for the blurry pictures. They were taken with an old Minolta X20 2 megapixel camera I built years ago and gave to my cousin.
If I told you where this was I would have to kill you and then my cousin would kill me!

Same one taken last year at this time. He sure grew some length.
I told him to put up a 6 megapixel unit and hopping for great photos to come.

Last December 2009

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Dang, I'm drooling all over my keyboard

·
Registered
634 Posts
If he grows another point to be a 6 X 6 then he's going to score real HIGH. I take him now to be in the 180 range gross based on the photo and adding everything up. He's getting a bit of webbing in his beams in between the points. Makes for good circumference measurements.

This buck has it all. Low hunting pressure, Good genetics, good age at almost his prime, long main beams, wicked spread, long points and many of them. long brow tines, and gets credit for all 4 circumference measurements on each side and they are good ones

This buck scores high!

Think he will let me sit in his stand next fall the first week?? He missed out on shooting the buck I shot last year because he was to lazy to go out the second evening. I think he should return the favor

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
there might be a common base on the g2 and 3 witch might hurt a bit. Man i dunno how i would react to see something like that within 30 yards with a bow in hand

·
Registered
531 Posts
WOW! That is one nice buck!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Oh man what a rack! That thing has to gross close to 195!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been a lurker on this forum for some time and had to register when I saw this post....

To the OP, tell your cousin it would be in his best interest to STAY THE F*&K OFF MY PROPERTY!!!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Is that a threat? Seriously! Do you actually think this buck in on your land where my cousin got his photos. USe your brain for a minute and think about how far this buck can actually travel. I hope he shoots the buck next year just to prove you wrong. Then you can lurk on here and see him holding a nice buck that you thought belonged to you. So unless you have him penned up you have nothing to say. Actually I hope I shoot the buck. That would be sweet. Would love to meet you. I would even let you pop me in the nose twice if I shoot that deer. It would be well worth it.

And if by chance it was on your property I hope your land is posted on all 4 sides as New Brunswick law dictates. You just might have many more hunters around you. Lots of crown land around where the photos my cousin got. I know I've been down there.

This is hilarious. That's like someone freaking out at me last year when I shot my monster buck because they got a photo 2 miles from where I shot it. YOu are not very bright!

Administrators should boot you off the site just for the way you wrote your post. Classy for sure!

And thanks for the clear photo. Now I know he's an eleven point with a kicker off his brow tine.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Listen ButtNut, if your cousin drives a tan/light colored Jeep Grand Cherokee and he's got a beard/goatee/kinda chunky/5'10" and looks like he has a mild case a Downs then he got those pics on MY property. I'll post a pic of him if I can get it off my trail cam (trail cam is messed up and can't pull any pics) that I had set up on MY property where your cousin had set up. I'm not one of those wack-jobs that thinks he owns the woods....just would like peeps to respect my DNRE-approved posted property.

BTW, if you shoot that buck I'll shake your hand and buy you a beer....as long as it's not on my property.

·
Registered
634 Posts
You don't have to worry about guys hunting your land if it's posted properly. But if it's not then you have no grounds to think people can't hunt it. That's the New Brunswick law. I'm pretty certain you don't own the entire home range of this buck.

As for the beer, I have no desire to sit with a person like you and celebrate. Your first post was uncalled for.

But if I get him I'll make sure to honk a few times when I go by.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As for the beer, I have no desire to sit with a person like you and celebrate. Your first post was uncalled for.
What if it was my second post?...would it be OK then?

Thanks Hoytman, cheers bud!

P.S. Buttnut, offer still stands for the beer.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts