New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Greetings: 2011 marks The Ruffed Grouse Society's 20th year in New Brunswick. With 17 habitat renewal projects and assistance with woodlot management advice to countless
Land-Owners. We are seeking interested individuals or groups to form Chapters in Bathurst, Edmundston, Moncton and Saint John etc. Our Provincial and National base is in Fredericton.
RGS is for the most part a volunteer organization, founded by hunters who wanted to put back into the resource more than they take out. By design, we strive to keep our overhead low without the costs involved with large offices and staffers so that we can put most of the dollars from our fundraising efforts directly into the resource.
We are first and foremost a hunting/conservation group and we have and do get heavily involved in other issues such as hunters rights and nationally have been at the forefront of the fight against the gun registry along with our counterparts in The Canadian Outdoors Network.
If you are indeed interested in more information about RGS, please contact me I would be happy to talk to you and show you just how easy it is to be involved in one of our Chapters.

John Lockerbie
The Ruffed Grouse Society of Canada
(La Societe Canadienne De la Gelinotte Huppee)
CEO/Coordinator
www.rgs.ca
[email protected]
133 Burpee St.
Fredericton, NB
E3A 1M6
(506) 451-8996

·
Registered
35 Posts
John,

I've sent you an email with a few questions on this. I am interested in learning more about the society.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts