New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other then the classifieds here where else can i look for used guns? I know newspaper and buyerflyers but where else?

·
Registered
129 Posts
google "the gun dealer" in mcadam. he's got lots of used stuff on his website -pictures too.
(that shuold get me a discount on my next gun......right?)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Other then the classifieds here where else can i look for used guns? I know newspaper and buyerflyers but where else?
there is a place in grand bay also i will get you the web site
he has alot of guns and good prices!

here is the web site
located in rothesay

www.kischenterprises.com

·
Registered
229 Posts
google "the gun dealer" in mcadam. he's got lots of used stuff on his website -pictures too.
(that shuold get me a discount on my next gun......right?)
Main problem with his web site is is it not up to date. He has guns listed that sold years ago.
I bought a shotgun from him and it took approx 5 months before he removed it from his site.

Ellwood Epps has a VERY large used gun assortment listed on his web site.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Main problem with his web site is is it not up to date. He has guns listed that sold years ago.
I bought a shotgun from him and it took approx 5 months before he removed it from his site.

Ellwood Epps has a VERY large used gun assortment listed on his web site.
i check his site frequently and there's new stuff on there just about everyday. removing stuff- well that may be a different story. but it doesn't hurt to call them and see if it's still on hand. then maybe take for a drive over. to me that's better than taking someones word in ontario.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i check his site frequently and there's new stuff on there just about everyday. removing stuff- well that may be a different story. but it doesn't hurt to call them and see if it's still on hand. then maybe take for a drive over. to me that's better than taking someones word in ontario.
Marstar Canada @ marstar.com they have lots of new and used guns. They are also great to deal with.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts