New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ya, I guess I'll look into summer coyote licences now. I wont have much time to hunt come next fall, goin to college.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ya, I guess I'll look into summer coyote licences now. I wont have much time to hunt come next fall, goin to college.
you would be suprised, i hunted way more in college than before when i was in high school, i ended up with a day or two off in the middle of the week added to saturdays, a lot of days classes didnt sta«rt til late or ended early ..plus the odd day i was`(sick) and had noone to bother me about missing class ...although it isnt recoomended to miss to many...but for some reason my marks in the spring were always higher thn the ones after xmas
now i have it made, i work night shift and hunt every morning during duck n deer season

·
Former Mod
1,169 Posts
Don't forget, last day to varmint hunt on your deer tag!
Got my V license last week, friend of mine found a bunch of yotes hanging around a big moose yard, fresh cutover nearby, the dogs are running the roads and in and around the logging equipment (too much snow all around).....should be interesting on Saturday, weather permitting (it's been stormy for the last 4 Saturday in a row up here)

·
Registered
290 Posts
you would be suprised, i hunted way more in college than before when i was in high school, i ended up with a day or two off in the middle of the week added to saturdays, a lot of days classes didnt sta«rt til late or ended early ..plus the odd day i was`(sick) and had noone to bother me about missing class ...although it isnt recoomended to miss to many...but for some reason my marks in the spring were always higher thn the ones after xmas
now i have it made, i work night shift and hunt every morning during duck n deer season
X2! Did you ever pull the trick of going part-time in the fall and loading up an extra course in the spring?... I hear some people do that

1 - 6 of 6 Posts