New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Great looking set up! I wish I had something like that last year in Quebec getting my moose out. It's nice to have the ability to have the rear mounted winch also.

I noticed your homemade bumpers. How do they attach to your bike? Slick! Any photos of the connections.

I took off my factory front bumper as it sticks out a few inches farther in front and when I haul the bike in a 78 inch box it's too close to the rear window.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great looking set up! I wish I had something like that last year in Quebec getting my moose out. It's nice to have the ability to have the rear mounted winch also.

I noticed your homemade bumpers. How do they attach to your bike? Slick! Any photos of the connections.

I took off my factory front bumper as it sticks out a few inches farther in front and when I haul the bike in a 78 inch box it's too close to the rear window.
I'll go snap a few shots, be right back!

·
Registered
634 Posts
Wow! With that kind of steel fab ability, you should build yourself one of those wicked food plot rigs.

Do you weld for a hobby? Or is it a trade you have?

·
Banned
736 Posts
Here are pics of the front and back. All mounted in existing holes on front shroud except for big bolt on the back bumper, drilled the frame for that one for added strenght. Will do the same to front know that I have the winch. I used 1 1/2 inch angle for the mounts and 1 1/2 inch tubing for bumpers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts