New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Candice Hoeppner's private member bill and hard work we almost had the long gun registry defeated...almost. Still, well worthy of voting for her in this poll.

If she wins this she will get to speak on firearm's owners behalf yet again!

A vote for Candice hoeppner now is a vote to keep your hunting rifles later

My link

more info:

Quoted from Canada Shooting Sports Association

"CBC Power & Politics has nominated MP Candice Hoeppner as one of 2010's political "Game Changers."

CBC is asking the public to answer the question "who made the biggest difference on the Canadian political scene this past year?"

Candice's name appears on a list of 10 candidates due to her hard work and her leadership on her private Member's bill (Bill C-391) to end the long-gun registry. Candice's leadership on this charge to end the wasteful and ineffective long-gun registry got the nation's attention and put the opposition parties back on their heels.

We encourage you to take a moment, and follow this link ...

http://www.cbc.ca/politics/story/2010/12/06/f-politics-game-changers.html

... to cast your vote.

Thank you!"

========

PS: Tell eveyone you know about this poll! Lets get Candice voted as #1!

PPS: If you are unware of how registation of firearms in Canada will, has, and is leading to confiscation or how registration and the Firearms Markings Regulations will inverabily lead to confiscation check out CanadaGunNutz, CanadaShootingSortsAssocitaion, National Firearms Association, or read anything and everything written by Rebecca Peters of IANSA or Wendy Cukier of Canada's Coalition for Gun Control. Civilian disarmament is mandated by the UN and Canada has signed on, as did Britain, as did Australia.... theyll eliminate X class of gun at a time until there is nothing but single shot 12 guage and .22cals left. Stand together, stand by the side of semi auto owners and handgun owners -now- or they wont be aroudn to stand by you when they come for your pump actions, bolt actions, "sniper rifles" (ie hunting rifles) etc.

Divided we fall, united we stand.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I voted! Anybody that has an interest in keeping guns legal in Kanuckistan should check out some of the sites mentioned above.All the political parties thoughts on gun ownership are easily found if you check out those sites.Not only for yourself but so your kids can have the chance to enjoy shooting and hunting sports in the future.I know having somebody come and confiscate the guns passed down to me from my family members before I could pass them down to my son would be a nightmare.A membership in the CSSA or NFA is pretty cheap and an excellent way to show those in power the numbers involved in the shooting/hunting community in Canada.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you havnt voted yet do it now!

Candice went form having a MASSIVE lead to losing first place over Chistmass.......in one or two days Wiki got well over 1000 votes.

This seems VERY odd to me considering how long this vote has been open, how slowly the votes have been coming in over the weeks, and the timing of that massive surge of votes.

Wikki took 1st so im thiking they got the person they wanted in 1st now so theyll close the vote soon........

please vote Candice, our main pro-gun MP may get to speak for us.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts