New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how well it will show but there are two deer behind the ones in front of the cam. the one on the left looks GREY?
What do you think?

·
Banned
159 Posts
how would the light make something brown look white grey? My guess would be an albino/piebald
Light reflecting of something can change the appearance of the color depending on what angle your looking at. Ever see a person with brown or light hair standing in the sun or edge of sun? The light reflecting of their hair can look grey.

·
Registered
124 Posts
HEY BOWTECH ,Might be a eastern cougar been awhile since anybody seen one lol .iwould agree with albino

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEY BOWTECH ,Might be a eastern cougar been awhile since anybody seen one lol .iwould agree with albino
I was thinking it might be the elusive Eastern Cougar but the deer seemed too calm, maybe they just don't see him yet

·
Registered
531 Posts
I'm guessing piebald/albino.
The sun does seem to be shining right behind him, but not directly on him. I can't see it being a reflection from the sun, but I may be wrong!
Hopefully you get more pics this winter.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I truly beleive this is the "ghost spirit" of the big 7 pt Want a Moose Tag killed on Bowtech's property. This "ghost" will haunt Bowtech in trailcam pics for the next several months...LOL Couldnt resist....LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts