New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure this is the proper section to post this but I have a question. I recently aquired 2 rifles from a sick relative. What I was wondering is what they are worth. A remington 7400 30-06 in great shape with no scope, and a 303 in great shape with no scope. I didnt want to buy them but he needed the money and I felt bad for him. So what I am wondering is what would I get for them if I was to re-sell or trade. I am not a fan of semi-auto and i already own another 303.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am not sure this is the proper section to post this but I have a question. I recently aquired 2 rifles from a sick relative. What I was wondering is what they are worth. A remington 7400 30-06 in great shape with no scope, and a 303 in great shape with no scope. I didnt want to buy them but he needed the money and I felt bad for him. So what I am wondering is what would I get for them if I was to re-sell or trade. I am not a fan of semi-auto and i already own another 303.
A Lee Enfield .303 is worth $100-$175 depending on condition, whether it's drilled and tapped, etc. - a P14 .303 might be worth a bit more, but probably not.

The 7400s are usually going for at least $350 online, at least the ones that I've seen.

I'll take 'em off your hands for $50 for the pair, though

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am not sure this is the proper section to post this but I have a question. I recently aquired 2 rifles from a sick relative. What I was wondering is what they are worth. A remington 7400 30-06 in great shape with no scope, and a 303 in great shape with no scope. I didnt want to buy them but he needed the money and I felt bad for him. So what I am wondering is what would I get for them if hat ya payor w-sell or trade. I am not a fan of semi-auto and i already own another 303.
ill take the 3006 off your hand for what you payed for it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts