New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner

What is it worth

691 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  gothemi
I am not sure this is the proper section to post this but I have a question. I recently aquired 2 rifles from a sick relative. What I was wondering is what they are worth. A remington 7400 30-06 in great shape with no scope, and a 303 in great shape with no scope. I didnt want to buy them but he needed the money and I felt bad for him. So what I am wondering is what would I get for them if I was to re-sell or trade. I am not a fan of semi-auto and i already own another 303.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I am not sure this is the proper section to post this but I have a question. I recently aquired 2 rifles from a sick relative. What I was wondering is what they are worth. A remington 7400 30-06 in great shape with no scope, and a 303 in great shape with no scope. I didnt want to buy them but he needed the money and I felt bad for him. So what I am wondering is what would I get for them if I was to re-sell or trade. I am not a fan of semi-auto and i already own another 303.
A Lee Enfield .303 is worth $100-$175 depending on condition, whether it's drilled and tapped, etc. - a P14 .303 might be worth a bit more, but probably not.

The 7400s are usually going for at least $350 online, at least the ones that I've seen.

I'll take 'em off your hands for $50 for the pair, though
See less See more
I am not sure this is the proper section to post this but I have a question. I recently aquired 2 rifles from a sick relative. What I was wondering is what they are worth. A remington 7400 30-06 in great shape with no scope, and a 303 in great shape with no scope. I didnt want to buy them but he needed the money and I felt bad for him. So what I am wondering is what would I get for them if hat ya payor w-sell or trade. I am not a fan of semi-auto and i already own another 303.
ill take the 3006 off your hand for what you payed for it?
ill take the 3006 off your hand for what you payed for it?
I'm pretty sure I'm getting first dibs on the 30-06, thought it's not my place to speak for him... I told him I'd take it once he decided a price.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.