New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering What kind of crossbow do you own? I have a Horton Tacoma Trac-150, love getting out and shooting it. Wishing for the day i can hunt with it, at the moment lots of time to practice.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Bucknut
Do you mind me asking how much the Ten Point set you back? If they pass the law for next year I am thinking of getting a Crossbow; probably a Ten Point or an Excalibur.

Bernie Hébert

·
Registered
634 Posts
Your looking at about $1100 for the crossbow I bought plus you have to buy more bolts and broadheads along with a case and maybe an extra string.

But there are good deals on sale for other models. I just wanted the most compact one I could find that was good quality.

Lebaron has some TenPoint crossbows for around $700 on sale.

·
Registered
179 Posts
What kind of bow is this?
I'm using a AR31 ram and a half set at 70Ilbs 28 1\2 " draw with stealth 300 x-weaves with a 100 grain NAP 3 blade broadhead. I used this on wildboar this spring and shot a complete pass through double lung at 53 yards. I use a trophy ridge front sight with a hind sight on the rear. I plan to use this on bear on the 15 of August then on a cow and bull in september then on some whitetails in november. :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hoytman, Hoytman how art thou Hoytman?

Have we met in a previous life?
I have a couple of posts on here so far and you are right behind me.
Now what the heck are you talking about?You keep saying my post are interesting but it does not seem like your intent is friendly.
Yes I am a member of the NSACH but I have no idea what your intrest in me is!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well then glad to meet you.
Can you post on the bowhunting area what kind of compound that was.Thats where I meant to put my original post.
P.S. like your scouting thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.