New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fella's

anyone know of a reasonable place to buy some hunting gear. Last year I bought through Cabelas, but I really don't want to paid the $60 in duty, fee's, and shipping. Anyone have a site within Canada???

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi- I have a shop -and its been in operation for about 5 years now.
"No sign out front" Customer base is largely word of mouth and just recently added a website and also I enjoy participating in forums like these through advertising and discussing products.
After reading your post-- decided I agree-
You should always look around for the best deal- its your earned money that your exchanging for what you hope will be great value.
Inventory- huge cost to business but absolutely nesscessary- people like to have hands on when they come to your shop and if its not geographically convienent they need to know they wont be waiting long for their gear.
The one thing I did not see in your post that I firmly believe is also in the quality of product-Why sell gear you can buy cheaper at Walmart.
I often say : I could sell out of the back of my car and people would not care as long as it was the gear they wanted and it was priced right.
The last thing i like to say is "you can't be everything to every body" I specialize in Waterfowl gear- dont know a thing about fishing - so I dont do fishing

Picture does not show the other room and garage of gear.

Hey Dux,

did you get the email I sent regarding my "Wish List"? Get back to me when you can

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.