New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone see any groups of whistlers migrating through yet.with this warm weather i hope they come through before the season is over!

·
Registered
90 Posts
anyone see any groups of whistlers migrating through yet.with this warm weather i hope they come through before the season is over!
I have seen a couple decent groups on the river on my way to work, haven't really scouted yet but am hoping to have a whistler hunt this weekend. They are here.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ive seen a few bunches in the river and heard a few flying over/by while deer hunting but no big flocks yet, but they are definetly starting to move tho

·
Registered
456 Posts
Someone was laying a hurtin into them on Grand Lake today, heard shooting all morning right up past dinner time

·
Registered
13 Posts
We were out this weekend on Grand Lake and got 3. Basically those were the only 3 that we saw. May go out this weekend again, not sure if we are going to chase whistlers or mallards.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There were some there 1Dec on there Sant John River and in Grand Lake. We gat 2 Goldeneye. There were more did not like me. We were using GHG, old Sport Plast Golden 2 lines. The water is up about 2' more than I like it to be there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Me and my buddy got 4 whistlers sat morn down around Jemseg . Would have been better if there was some wind, not very many guys out.

·
Registered
65 Posts
No whistlers sat. River had ice flowin in it, Didnt see many ducks from maugerville to jemseg friday in the river.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like there are a good number of Whistlers in the SJ River. I have being driving it in the mornings. There was some good flocks Geese on the River.
How is the the hunting going? I am going out on the weekend.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Good day to be out it was nice on the river and the birds were working well. It looked like it was good for all to be out. I see 6 groups out on the river.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There was some birds going her worked good. I hope for all it was a good day out, I seening 5 boats out, it was a nice day on the water.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hunted the Washedamoak on Saturday saw lots but got none. Nothing came in close enough. Big flock probly between 100-150 birds.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts