New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been coyote hunting some this year and haven't had a shot at one yet. It isn't looking promising that I'll get any, but if I did would anybody want the fur? I'd hate to waste it by just leaving it in the woods.

·
Registered
271 Posts
good luck out there, I hunted em for a whole year and never seen one, got so fustrated I gave up and sold the .223 haha

·
Registered
531 Posts
So far I haven't had much luck either. I've only gotten one since fall.

Dirtroadhunter, there are also a couple of coyote contests going on...one of them is on NBH. You should be able to find the topic under coyote hunting.
Or giving it to a trapper is another good idea!

Keep at it! They are such a sly animal. But once you get one under your belt...it's a pretty addictive hunt!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far I haven't had much luck either. I've only gotten one since fall.

Dirtroadhunter, there are also a couple of coyote contests going on...one of them is on NBH. You should be able to find the topic under coyote hunting.
Or giving it to a trapper is another good idea!

Keep at it! They are such a sly animal. But once you get one under your belt...it's a pretty addictive hunt!
Well I'd love to enter the contest, but I don't think I'll end up getting any this year. If I can find any trapper, I'll offer it to them.

·
utopiahunter
1,446 Posts
get out early before every one startes travaling the roads or get way off the beatin path thats the only way i can get them to come to the call...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts