New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, but I am also looking for a couple of beavers. If anybody has a couple to spare at a decent price, drop me a message. I will make sure PSEhunter gets served first though

Thank you.

·
Banned
223 Posts
I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, but I am also looking for a couple of beavers. If anybody has a couple to spare at a decent price, drop me a message. I will make sure PSEhunter gets served first though

Thank you.
I have a few to get rid of on a buddies property in Beaver Dam (I know it is ironic) out past New Maryland or 25 min from Fredericton. They are alive and kicking still, so please PM me if interested in setting traps. Both are very large and the pond is on a woods road 100 m from pavement. Also, if anyone knows any trappers in the area then please send me their contact details as well.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have a few to get rid of on a buddies property in Beaver Dam (I know it is ironic) out past New Maryland or 25 min from Fredericton. They are alive and kicking still, so please PM me if interested in setting traps. Both are very large and the pond is on a woods road 100 m from pavement. Also, if anyone knows any trappers in the area then please send me their contact details as well.
Sorry for the late reply, been quite busy. I would love to help you out with those beavers, but unfortunately I do not have a trapping license. If I knew a trapper, we could both benefit from this situation, but as of yet I do not know who to contact.

·
Banned
223 Posts
Sorry for the late reply, been quite busy. I would love to help you out with those beavers, but unfortunately I do not have a trapping license. If I knew a trapper, we could both benefit from this situation, but as of yet I do not know who to contact.
I still have beavers and they need to go now more than ever Slug870, if you can help out in anyway shape or form I would appreciate it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts