New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried a camera from Wildgame Innovations? I have been looking at buying one but the reviews online are very mixed. Would like to hear of anyone that has had one of these. I already have a decent camera but was thinking about getting one of these Wildgame Innovations cameras just as a second option.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have four and all seem to work fairly well. This is my third year using them and have noticed s few issues. The first is the lense cover is only cheap thin clear plastic. Everyone I have no longer has this cover but I guess you could glue some glass on it for replacement. The second I'd I've had some leaking into the battery port in big storms. I have just dried them out changed the battery's and they continue to work. IMAO they are a cheap camera that have worked for me and one I won't cry about if they get stollen. My two cents.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have two, and have no complaints. In fact they are the best I've owned. Good clear pictures, and batteries and card load in the bottom, so water doesn't seem to be a problem.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just bought one today....actually bought 3 cams today,but one is the WGI Blade 6.
As posted by Grunt,mixed reviews online,but the price was right,so WTF,give'em a try??
This(these) are my first trailcams that I've actually ever owned.I don't expect to hunt the results of the pics this year,just that I'm finally off work after 5 week grind and will be hunting areas between 5-8hrs from home next 8-9days....sooooo?
By next fall I intend to have at least 10-12 ....maybe more(?)cams deployed.....wtf,it's all part of the Booner or Bust quest,lol. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts