New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Large window, aprox 5'x8' with slider windows on bottom. Aslo a few smaller slider windows aswell. Red metal outside door. All very good, the wife decided she wanted crank windows in the house and a white door lol. Great for huntcamp or even for your house. For sale or trade (I can always use lumber or anything to do with hunting) I would trade windows, 410gauge bolt, old 12gauge s/s(not working) and a single shot cooey 20gauge for a rifle. 410 in great condition, 12gauge good for hanging over fireplace or fixing up if you can find the part, and cooey in very good shape for its age. I can email pics (when I get time I will figure out how to post them on here) Need your PAL for the guns

·
Registered
108 Posts
Large window, aprox 5'x8' with slider windows on bottom. Aslo a few smaller slider windows aswell. Red metal outside door. All very good, the wife decided she wanted crank windows in the house and a white door lol. Great for huntcamp or even for your house. For sale or trade (I can always use lumber or anything to do with hunting) I would trade windows, 410gauge bolt, old 12gauge s/s(not working) and a single shot cooey 20gauge for a rifle. 410 in great condition, 12gauge good for hanging over fireplace or fixing up if you can find the part, and cooey in very good shape for its age. I can email pics (when I get time I will figure out how to post them on here) Need your PAL for the guns
I am interested in the shotguns. Can I get some pictures and prices and condition of each?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bowmanphil, I am only selling the windows and or door(or would make a trade for something), but I would trade it all for a good rifle. I would trade the shotgun(s) for another gun, bow, or something else that might be of use to me. They are all nice guns and in great working cond, aside from the 12ga. If I sold them the $ would eather go in the bank or put towards bills, just the way it always happens lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bowmanphil, I am only selling the windows and or door(or would make a trade for something), but I would trade it all for a good rifle. I would trade the shotgun(s) for another gun, bow, or something else that might be of use to me. They are all nice guns and in great working cond, aside from the 12ga. If I sold them the $ would eather go in the bank or put towards bills, just the way it always happens lol
what exactly is wrong with the 12 gauge SxS?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The right hammer works fine but the left one does not stay back when you cock it. It is simple and can be done in about two minutes, just a disc that the hammer sits on, when the hammer is cocked the disc is turned until a notch in it clicks into another part that is activated by the trigger. The notch is broke so there is nothing to hold back the part that is activated by the trigger. Anyway, simple fix if you can get your hands on the part, i've never bothered looking so I don't know how hard it would be to find the part online, but it is an old gun, so it might be hard. Other than that, some gun blue and your laughing... if you can find the black powder shells for it lol. Does look nice over the fireplace

1 - 6 of 6 Posts