New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you or have been looking at or thinking about buying if the crossbow is a go for this year????????????????

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Nuthen to do with crossbows. Might get my ole man one, But As far as I see it if your able to use a real bow you should, only if you cant then you should look at a crossbow.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I am like everyone else I think, sitting on the fence waiting to see if and where the season is going to be.
The only way it would be worth my wild is to be able to have the extra time in deer season. If I decide the compact 10 Point or Tac15 would be the way I would like to go.

·
Registered
542 Posts
theres going to a lot of disapointed peaple if they dont make a season it seems everyone is buying them even peaple that never hunted before wants one great reviews on the new winchester

·
Registered
68 Posts
Crossbows will be introduced this year as a viable piece of archery tackle. No worries there.

Winchester crossbows have had some real posative reviews the past few weeks.
Anyone know if there is a dealer in Freddy or Moncton yet?

Looks like the recurve crossbows have run their course. Not many new recurve models out this year at the ATA.
The compounds on the other hand seem to get more compact and faster each year, with alot more manufacturers introducing their line up at the ATA a few weeks ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts