New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.
I'm looking to try my hand at reloading some 12 Ga shells and need a re-loading press. Not looking to spend a lot as the budget is pretty tight. Progressive would be preferred but I would try a single stage press if the price was right. Let me know what you've got!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey I think I can help you out. I have a MEC 600 JR Mark 5 in 12 ga (single stage). I used it in the past to reload woodcock and target loads. It has a automatic primer feed and ajductable power and shot bar. There is also a larger shot tube also. I know I probably have some hulls and new primers and wads I would throw in too. Send me an email if you are interested...Price $80.00 [email protected] Where are you located?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey I think I can help you out. I have a MEC 600 JR Mark 5 in 12 ga (single stage). I used it in the past to reload woodcock and target loads. It has a automatic primer feed and ajductable power and shot bar. There is also a larger shot tube also. I know I probably have some hulls and new primers and wads I would throw in too. Send me an email if you are interested...Price $80.00 [email protected] Where are you located?
Email sent.

Cheers,

M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts