New Brunswick Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello world, I'm looking for a camp wood cookstove and other building materials for a camp. I've got most of my windows and doors, I'm looking for cheap stud lumber, and some sheathing. I would be willing to work for it. As in remove it from a building being scrapped, etc. People looking to get rid of useful building material let me know please.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hello world, I'm looking for a camp wood cookstove and other building materials for a camp. I've got most of my windows and doors, I'm looking for cheap stud lumber, and some sheathing. I would be willing to work for it. As in remove it from a building being scrapped, etc. People looking to get rid of useful building material let me know please.
I would realy advise you to rethink the wood cookstove idea unless you have used it before and realy liked it . We had one at our camp for a long while and we hated it . If you camp is any size you will not get enough heat to warm the place and it requires very short, dry wood and split pretty small to get good cooking results . I would suggest a good wood stove (bigger that you think you need )and get a propane range or use a coleman propane camping stove for now if the range is not in the budget.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts